Motorcycle Insurance - Kansas, Texas and Missouri
First-rate Cheap Motorcycle Insurance
Own a motorcycle? It’s probably one of your most prized possessions. You don’t want anything to happen to it. Still, many bikes face higher chances of accidents, theft and causing injuries to riders. Essentially, they are riskier to operate.
Your bike’s risks make it important to protect yourself with motorcycle insurance. The expert agents at Action Insurance Agency will tailor your coverage to your satisfaction.
Click or call 816.282.0224 to get your savings started.
Begin My Low Cost Motorcycle Insurance Quote
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle, scooter or moped?
Think about the value of your motorcycle. That’s likely several thousand dollars you’d lose if something damaged the vehicle. Even worse, what if you harm someone else in a wreck? They might hold you responsible for their losses. That could mean even more money, gone.
Most people don’t have the available funds for unexpected accident costs. Instead, motorcycle insurance can pay for damage when mishaps strike. Most policies can contain:
- Collision insurance pays for damage your bike sustains in a wreck. It can also help you replace a totaled bike.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for damage from non-accident hazards. Covered damage might include weather, fire, theft and vandalism losses.
- Liability insurance is critical protection, required by your state of residence. If you harm a third party, you might have a responsibility to compensate them.
- Bodily injury coverage pays for injuries
- Property damage coverage assists with personal property losses, like vehicle damage
- Uninsured/underinsured protection covers your own losses if an at-fault driver doesn’t have the necessary liability insurance to assist you.
- Medical payments coverage can cover you or your passengers’ injuries.
- Other perks include roadside assistance, towing coverage and rental car reimbursement.
We’ll help you pick policy limits that correctly safeguard your personal investment in the motorcycle. That way, you’ll always have the right protection when pesky problems arise.
How much will motorcycle insurance cost?
Tips for the cost-conscious rider
Many factors can play a role in determining what your insurance costs will be such as your age, your driving record, where you live and the type of motorcycle you own, or being a graduate of a rider-training course.
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It's also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- In many northern states, riders may save money by buying a "lay-up" policy. With a lay-up policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- Find out what discounts your insurance representative offers. Multibike discounts for those insuring more than one bike, organization discounts, if you're a member of a motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities. Discounts can range anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent, depending on the company and your state. Availability and qualifications for discounts vary from company to company and state to state.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a dirt bikes, scooter, moped and sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
Where is the cheapest motorcycle insurance?
When setting up your bike’s policy, you must consider the vehicle’s unique assets, not to mention your personal liabilities. At the end of the day, it’s about protecting your finances to the highest degree.
At Action Insurance Agency, you’ll receive one-on-one guidance in getting the most effective protection. Our partnerships with multiple insurance companies allow us to help every driver get thorough coverage, all at affordable costs. We insure standard riders, as well as those who need non-standard protection, like SR-22 insurance. With us, you’ll hit the road knowing you have protection.
So, if you are ready to get started, don’t wait. Call us at 816.282.0224, or get an online quote right now.
Do you also need to insure your car? We offer the best rates on Auto Insurance!