Houston, Texas Home and Auto Insurance
Yes, Start my Home and Auto Protection
Proudly Insuring Your Houston Home, Cars and Possessions for more than 25 Years
As Texas’ largest city, and America’s fourth-largest overall, Houston has a lot to offer. It lies near the Gulf Coast, is home to multiple Fortune 500 companies, and has famous connections to the U.S. space industry. Its 2.3 million residents have many cultural and commercial opportunities at their fingertips.
Settling down in Houston can prove very worthwhile. However, newcomers have to recognize the risks. Any damage to your property, possessions or livelihood could put you in a personal and financial bind. A great way to soften such losses is to buy insurance from Action Insurance Agency. With multiple policy offerings, we can help any Houston resident get effective, affordable protection.
Cheapest Auto Insurance in Texas
Houston’s traffic system has a notorious reputation. There are over 3.5 million registered vehicles in Harris County, not to mention thousands of miles of major road systems. The Texas Department of Transportation recorded over 112,000 crashes in Harris County and over 67,000 wrecks in Houston itself in 2016. The city also experiences vehicle theft at a rate of 5.56 incidents per 1,000 residents.
You don’t want problems like wrecks or theft to happen to you or your car. However, sometimes, you cannot prevent them. With cheap liability insurance for cars, you can get the financial backing you need to protect, repair or replace your vehicle in the event of trouble. Here’s how we can help.
First, every policy we issue will include the standard liability insurance required by Texas law.
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage
If you are at-fault in an accident, this coverage can help cover the losses of those you might harm. It’s a necessary piece of protection for every driver.
Still, most Houston residents need much more coverage than just the state minimums. After all, you live in one of the most congested areas in America. Additional coverage to consider includes
- Increased liability limits to provide more funds to parties who you owe money for damages.
- Comprehensive insurance to cover repairs to your vehicle following accidents like weather damage, theft, fire or vandalism.
- Collision insurance to pay for vehicle damage that results from an accident.
Let Action Insurance Agency be your partner in finding a satisfactory car insurance policy
Own a Home in Houston? Get Homeowner’s Coverage
What Home Insurance do I need?
Cities like Houston often have higher real estate values. The median listing price in the area is around $325,000. Once you make this investment, you have to protect it with a comprehensive, secure home insurance policy.
Never risk pouring money into a home that doesn’t have proper insurance. Were a disaster to strike, you might lose everything you’ve worked hard to build. The financial ramifications of rebuilding without insurance might even prove devastating. Never fear. Here at Action Insurance Agency, we’ve got your home coverage needs in mind.
What is Covered in a Basic Home Insurance Policy?
- Property and Structure Coverage: Your house, other buildings and the rest of the property all face damage risks. Use this coverage to pay for repairs following hazards like fires, weather, theft and vandalism.
- Possessions Protection: Don’t just protect the home, protect your belongings as well. Clothing, furniture and electronics all have value. With possessions protection, you can get assistance replacing or repairing these items.
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: When someone gets hurt on your property, they might expect you to pay for their losses. Use this coverage to help you cover the costs.
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: If you or a member of your family damages someone else’s property, this coverage can help you cover the costs of repairs.
Your home is likely one of your most expensive assets. Don’t let it go without a financial cushion.
Our Approach to Insuring Houston Customers
Buying Houston home owners insurance might seem challenging if you’re new to the game. You’re going to want policies that apply specifically to you. So, how do you get those?
Don’t waste your time doing the search alone. Let the homeowners insurance broker experts at Action Insurance Agency guide you through the process. With our committed, unique approach to client services, we guarantee that every customer will receive the coverage they need.
We’ll tap into the policy offerings of multiple insurance providers to give you an array of policy choices and coverage options. We can also use this process to help you find the policies that have the most affordable prices. We can help you bundle policies, tap into discounts and set up payment plans. That way, you won’t have to damage your wallet just to get necessary protection.
Homeowners Insurance Quotes Texas
When you work with Action Insurance Agency, we’ll treat you like family. You’re going to find what you need, and walk away satisfied with the results. So, don’t wait to start looking for home or auto insurance. Call one of our agents at 281.402.1297 or request a fast, free online quote right now.
Serving Houston Texas and Surrounding Areas: The Woodlands 77354, Pearland 77047, Katy 77493, Richmond 77469