Cheap Car Insurance - Dallas, Texas
Yes, Start my Home and Auto Protection
Dallas—Texas’ third largest city, and part of a region that’s home to more than 6 million people. The DFW metro is America’s fourth-largest urban region. You can find world-class shopping, dining and cultural attractions. It’s also home to international brands and Fortune 500 companies.
Even so, moving to Dallas means taking the time to protect what’s yours. Dallas has a massive interstate traffic system built around a thriving real estate market. Those conditions make your home and your car two of your most valuable assets. Don’t come to town without having insurance for your belongings. If you’re looking for a trustworthy, experience company to help you enroll in the appropriate coverage, look no further than Action Insurance Agency.
Don’t worry if you are a car lot and need insurance. You can give us a call. We will do quotes over the phone and by fax or email. We want to work with you and your dealership to get a quote so that you can buy that new car.
Can you get insurance if you have a suspended or expired license?
The answer is absolutely. You have come to the right place. We have a ton of insurance companies that will cover almost any. They will give you a quote knowing that you might need time to get your license taken care of. If you need insurance to take your drivers’ test, we can help. We have companies that will permit us to add you as a driver for the purpose of taking your test. If you wonder if you can get insurance if you have had a lot of speeding tickets, don’t worry. We have some companies that are very forgiving with your driving history.
Car Insurance for Every Driver in and Around Dallas!
Dallas reported over 35,000 vehicle crashes (with nearly 200 fatalities) in 2016. If you become the victim of a wreck or other mishap in Dallas, let your auto insurance help. It can provide the money to pay for repairs, replace the car or compensate others harmed by your actions. All of our policies will contain Texas’ minimum liability coverage in case you have to compensate someone else as the at-fault party in an accident. Coverage will start at
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage
Still, most Dallas residents need much more coverage than just the state minimums. Because of the city’s high traffic and congestion risks, many drivers can benefit from additional protection like:
- Increased liability limits to provide more funds to parties who you owe money for damages.
- Comprehensive insurance to cover repairs to your vehicle following accidents like weather damage, theft, fire or vandalism.
- Collision insurance to pay for vehicle damage that results from an accident.
- Additional protection like roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement and more.
Let Action Insurance Agency be your partner throughout the enrollment process. We’ll work one-on-one with you to help you get the appropriate coverage.
Own a Home? Get Homeowners Insurance Coverage
Though Zillow currently classifies Dallas real estate as a buyer’s market, the city’s property values have skyrocketed in the last few year. The average home selling price is around $280,000. Given this higher value, homeowners need to insure their properties.
Given that your home is a unique possession, you need a targeted home insurance policy.
What is covered by homeowners insurance?
- Property and Structure Coverage: Your house, other buildings and the rest of the property all face damage risks. Use this coverage to pay for repairs following hazards like fires, weather, theft and vandalism.
- Possessions Protection: Don’t just protect the home, protect your belongings as well. Clothing, furniture and electronics all have value. With possessions protection, you can get assistance replacing or repairing these items.
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: When someone gets hurt on your property, they might expect you to pay for their losses. Use this coverage to help you cover the costs.
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: If you or a member of your family damages someone else’s property, this coverage can help you cover the costs of repairs.
One of our agents can help you find the best homeowners insurance in Texas and/or adjust your coverage as needed. We’ll make sure we tailor it directly to your home’s needs.
Our Approach to Insuring Customers
Getting the appropriate insurance takes time and attention to detail. If you are not an expert, you might not know exactly how to get the best policy for you. Well, never fear, the committed agents at Action Insurance Agency have the background and expertise to help you find the best and most affordable policy for your needs.
We can compare and contrast multiple insurers’ policy offerings to hone in on the one that’s right for you. We can help you bundle policies, tap into discounts and set up payment plans. Your wallet, and your possessions, will thank you for the strong policy you put in place.
Get Started Now
When you work with Action Insurance Agency, we’ll treat you like family. You’re going to find what you need, and walk away satisfied with the results. So, don’t wait to start looking for home or auto insurance. Call one of our agents at 214.614.8404 or request a fast, free online quote right now.
Don't forget we also offer: Business Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance and Renters Insurance
Serving Dallas Texas and Surrounding Areas: Plano 75023, Allen 75022, Frisco 75033, Coppell 75006