Homeowners Insurance - Kansas, Texas and Missouri
Buying, owning and maintaining a home takes money. As a result, most homeowners understand the value of protecting every asset on their property. The appropriate homeowners insurance makes that security all the more attainable.
To get the right policy, target your specific property risks and values. Let Action Insurance Agency become a trusted partner in helping you find satisfactory coverage.
Click or call 816.282.0224 to get your savings started.
Begin My Customized Homeowners Insurance Quote
Critical Protection for Your Home and Belongings
The median selling price of a home in the U.S. runs around $238,000. Your price will, of course, vary based on your local real estate market and personal needs. Nevertheless, you get the point that investing in a house is going to set you back. As a result, you don’t want to lose out on all you’ve built following unexpected home damage.
What is Home insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need home owners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides compensation for those mishaps you can’t predict, but which damage your home nonetheless. Your policy can contain:
- Structure Insurance: If your property sustains damage from an unpreventable hazard, like a fire, this coverage can help you make repairs. Make sure you get enough coverage to rebuild the home following a total loss.
- Possessions Coverage: This coverage can help you replace possessions, including electronics, furniture or valuable items. Different policies will provide various sums for losses.
- Replacement Value Insurance: Pays the cost to replace or repair items at today’s value.
- Actual Cash Value Insurance: Pays for lost items at their depreciated value.
- Liability Insurance: If you harm someone else, they might expect compensation. For example, if someone falls in your home, liability insurance might help cover their medical bills.
- Pet Liability Insurance: Households with furry friends should ask about this coverage. It covers damage to others caused by your pet.
- Living Expenses Coverage: Will you have to move out of your home during repairs? This coverage can help you pay resulting expenses, like hotel or restaurant bills.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Our Approach to Your Homeowner Insurance
It’s virtually impossible that anyone else will have property and assets identical to yours. Therefore, you’ll need a house insurance policy that comes tailored to you.
The experienced team at Action Insurance Agency can help homeowners of every shape and size get coverage at affordable prices. We’ll help you research your local policy options for the one that offers the most personalized level of protection. Every policy will meet any standards set by your state or mortgage lender. We also offer renters insurance packages that will protect possessions and belongings even if you don’t own your home.
Thank you for your interest in Action Insurance, where you become family not just another policy number. Please call our office at 816.282.0224 or email any questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.
Don't Own a Home? We can help with Renters Insurance